Monday, April 02, 2012

Easter Inspiration

During the next few days you will find a variety of Easter projects & inspiration over at the Imaginisce blog. The design team girls have been working hard and have created so many wonderful projects.

Today we're sharing some layouts and here's the layout that I created.
I used a photo of some cupcakes that my daughter & I made. For years, I had made Easter bread called Paska because my grandma always made that growing up. We all loved it as she lathered it with white icing and colorful sprinkles ... but I just can't bring myself to make it anymore because that darn recipe calls for sooooo many eggs. So I opted for cupcakes the last few years.

Anyways, on to my layout.

One of my favorite candies this time of the year are those Mini Eggs by Cadbury and they made the perfect topping for these little cupcakes.
Imaginisce's line called Hippity Hop was a perfect collection to use for my photos as well because the bird themed papers & embellishments just worked so well.

Supplies: Imaginisce (Hippity Hop: papers, die-cuts); Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock; The Twinery (twine); Ek Success (border punch); My Little Bit of Whimsy (cupcake button); My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers)


Here are a few closeups too.

I did a bit of hand-stitching with some twine to make the bird cage appear to be hanging.
The cupcake button is from My Little Bit of Whimsy. They're so adorable!
Make sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog today and the next few days for lots of great ideas ... and a giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment