Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Got Sketch?

Well, it's been quite a while since I last did a layout for Got Sketch? but Valerie had an awesome sketch that she provided to us. How could I not take part in the challenge?!
Thanks Val.

Hop on over to the Got Sketch? blog to check out the new sketch (Sketch #154) that Valerie Salmon created.

Here's my take on it.
It was  a wonderful sketch. I chose to flip the sketch - or rather do a mirror image of it.
I did alter a few things of the design as well but it's basically the same.



 Here's some close up shots.


As you can clearly see ... I love my morning cup of coffee.  I really must.  After all, I just created an entire layout dedicated to it!

I love the alpha stickers because I like using different fonts for my titles.

I love adding dimension and used foam squares in several places on my layout.

Supplies used: Simple Stories (24/7 collection: patterned papers, 12x12 alpha stickers, 12x12 Element Stickers); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock; The Twinery (twine); EK Success Border punch


Thanks for stopping by and please make sure to stop by the Got Sketch? blog to check out the creations  from the other designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment