Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some projects

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by today. I've got a few layouts to share with you today so it will be a lengthier post than usual.

I'm sharing some layouts on the Simple Stories blog today and using the new Vintage Bliss collection. Love it!!  Please check out my post HERE.


And here's a look at what I created. You can see what papers I used and more details about the layouts on my blog post over there (so I won't bore you here. :))




 This layout (which I'm super happy with) only took me approx. 15 minutes to create.
I love that!  I just printed out my photos and added stickers & a few other embellishments.




I also created a birthday card with this adorable collection.

I just used an oval template and cut out a window opening. Cut out the numbers from some patterned paper (that is part of the new collection) and added a sticker overtop. Super easy & super cute!


Supplies used for all 3 projects: Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss collection); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares; Provocraft (oval template); Ribbon (May Arts); Fiskars border punch



If you have come from the Imaginisce blog ... welcome.  We're having a release party on the Imaginisce blog for the Endless Summer collection.  A super fun summer release that you will definitely want to get your hands on!


Here's what I created with this new Imaginisce collection.

"Hooray for Summer"
I love adding some 'bling' interest with my i-rock tool.
I also used some Core'dinations cardstock for added texture.



My second layout I knew that I wanted to use the sunshine patterned paper because it is fabulous! AND it went perfectly for my theme/title.

I used the Snag 'em Stamps ('sunshine') and some turquoise ink to tie in with the letter stickers that I used. I also added some turquoise sparkly Glam Rocks.


 I also created a card - this is for a friend who has been trying to lose weight & get healthy and has reached her goal.  Hope she likes it!



Supplies used for all 3 projects: Imaginisc (Endless Summer collection, foam tape); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock; Clearsnap ink; Corner punch


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
I'm off to the Creative Stitches & Crafting Alive show in Abbotsford tomorrow and Saturday. Looking forward to hanging out with my Canadian Scrapbooker gals.

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS Cari - you are rocking the Imaginisce my friend - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete