Thursday, May 15, 2014

My 1st!!

Today is my first post up on the Silhouette blog!! Woohoo! So exciting!

My 1st assignment was to create a layout along with a tutorial.
You can check out the full post on the Silhouette blog for all the details on my tutorial. CLICK HERE.

I had a blast using the sketch pens - as this was my first time using them. They are SO MUCH FUN!!!




I had fun using the Simple Stories cut files and resized them to cut down the centre of my page. I then backed the cut out designs with patterned papers.



I used the Sketch Pens to draw the bat & glove designs onto some Adhesive White Sticker paper. This adds such a fun element.
I also created part of the title/center words by using the Sketch Pens for the phrase "Remember This".



Make sure to check out my full tutorial on the Silhouette America Blog today!


Supplies used:
Silhouette Cameo, Sketch Pens, Adhesive White Sticker paper, Adhesive Kraft Cardstock, Cut Files (check out the Silhouette blog for links & names of files used)
Simple Stories (A Charmed Life collection: patterned papers, stickers; Enamel Dots)


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment