Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Scrapbook Generations CREATE

Woohoo!! We can finally share!

Simple Stories is the featured manufacturer this month in the Scrapbook Generations magazine called CREATE.  It's a fabulous issue with so many projects, ideas and inspiration - 245 pages!   You won't want to miss it!!

Click here to read/download this month's issue.



These are the 2 layouts that I created from sketches given to us.

This first layout was based on a single page sketch. I loved the sketch and basically kept everything the same.


And here's a few close-up shots.


 I love the DIY kraft pocket to add some hidden journaling on the DIY Office tags.

I used some clear white stickers on the photos as well.


The sketch design had a row of pennants so I used a variety of stickers from the DIY collection.

Supplies used:
Simple Stories (Hey Mom (papers, stickers); DIY collection (stickers, envelope); Core'dinations (card stock); Fiskars (borthder punch); Petaloo (Flowers)


The second layout was a 2 page sketch - I haven't done these in a long time so it was a great challenge for me! (because I'm not used to using that many photos at once!)



I used my Silhouette to cut the word 'awesome' for my title.




Here's a few more close-up shots.



Supplies used: 
Simple Stories (Summer Paradise (patterned papers, cards, stickers); Fiskars (border punch); Silhouette Cameo; Core'dinations (card stock)



Thanks for stopping by!
And make sure to check out the May issue of Create - you won't be disappointed because there is so much inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment