Monday, March 05, 2007

Morning!

I must admit that I like the beginning of the week - it's always like a new start. Plus, after a 4 day long weekend (because Kailyn had Thurday & Friday off from school) it's nice to get back to "normal"!

I'm also wishing that winter was over now. We just keep getting more & more snow. We had one really warm day (I think it was Friday) and it was so nice! Of course, things started to melt and everything gets messy then. But, overnight it got cold again so everything hardened up and I woke up to it snowing this morning. Spring??!! Where are you?? Any day now please!

I just thought I'd share one of my layouts that you find in the Spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker. It's a great issue, once again! Love seeing all the creativity and talented artists! It's very inspiring!
There's some great articles on Photo Editing, Using Stickers, Layouts inspired by Graffiti, Layouts inspired by circles. It's just full of fabuous stuff!

Well, hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    ROFL...love that page Cari - it's priceless!

    ReplyDelete