Friday, March 09, 2007

Yeah, it's FRIDAY!

I love the weekend. I'm not quite sure why because it's not like I work outside the home during the week. Maybe it's because I know Tim will be home more. I don't know. But anyways, I'm glad it's Friday. Tonight Tim & I are going out on a date! I'm so excited!! It's been a while since we had a date night and we really need one.

It's a beautiful sunny day today and looks like it will warm up again like it did the last couple of days.. The snow is finally melting (even though it's get cold at night again) and the roads are quite a mess. You certainly can't have a clean car for too long at this time of the year! But I'm excited that the snow is starting to disappear. It's been a long winter and I'm ready for spring to come.

Canada's Crop for Kids has posted the list of teachers and you check HERE for the Edmonton list. I'm so excited! It's going to be so much fun!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend 'cause I've got a bunch of assignments that need to get finished. I'm also eyeing lots of new things. So many pretty papers out and I just love Scenic Route's new stuff. Plus I'm dreaming of the new Fancy Pants too! They've got gorgeous chipboard and papers that I've got on my wish list! ;)

Well, I should probably go here. I've got some dishes to clean and a house to tidy up. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment