Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Belated Easter

Hope that you had a great weekend. I'm always excited when Sunday rolls around on Easter weekend because celebrating the Resurrection is so important to me & my faith. So it was a day of celebration!!!

I tried taking some pictures of the kids before we left for church but man! Talk about difficult!!! It was a real chore trying to get all of them to co-operate at the same time. But I got a couple of okay ones that I can send to family.
We went to church in the morning for a special breakfast that they put on for everyone. Stayed for the service and then came home for lunch.
Then it was time for the kids to have an Easter Egg Hunt. I wish that we could do this outside because the hiding places are so limited in the house. They had fun searching for them but I think the Easter Bunny is going to have to make things a bit harder next year. The kiddos are too smart!
They did have fun chowing down and filled their tummies with a LOT of chocolate!!! Good thing they just wired today!!!
JJ ate his soooooo quickly I thought for sure he was going to be sick last night.



Well, I should go. Got lots of laundry to keep doing and it's almost lunch time!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. omgosh look how stinkin cute I cannot get over how grown they look!!! hope you all had a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Oh Cari, they are getting so big! What beautiful kids you have!

    ReplyDelete