Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is what we did yesterday.

Painted some eggs. And yes! I took the picture before my kids lathered them in stickers. Why do they have to put those stickers in those boxes? I like them just colored but oh well. The kids love the stickers ... so they are dressed in stickers now.
Then in the afternoon we made some Paska. This year I tried a different recipe. Not as good as my grandma's. So next year I'll be using hers again.
The kids like it! Especially the sprinkles!!!


Well, off to get my hair cut. Hope you're having a good weekend. I'm missing my family. Always do when it's holiday time. But we'll see them soon and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Oh my that looks yummy! I've never heard of it before (nor tried it!)

    ReplyDelete