Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday!

Yeah!! I'm always happy when it's Friday. I don't quite know why because it's not like I go to work and then look forward to being home all weekend. Maybe it's because the whole family is home and we can have family time together on the weekends.

I ordered pizza for supper last night because I was teaching before hand and Tim was away. Well, my goodness. You'd think I hadn't fed the kids for a few days!! They just scarfed that stuff down. I kept telling them "slow down" this isn't a race! But then just kept chewing so fast ... I'm sure they had tummy aches afterwards but they didn't dare say anything because they knew I would probably say "I told you so!".

I've got a few errands to do today and prepare for my Card class tomorrow at Urban. I'm looking forward to teaching this class because these cards were so fun to make. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done this weekend too - got a long list of things to check off so hopefully I'll get a fair bit accomplished.

We still have that snow too! It's been chilly for this time of year so it hasn't melted right away but it looks like it'll get warmer over the weekend and that white stuff will start melting. I just wish it wasn't so slippery in places.

Well, I guess I should go and do those errands. Plus it doesn't look like anyone else around here is going to tidy this place up so I'd better get busy.Have a great Friday & weekend!!

I'll leave you with 2 layouts that I did for Creative Xpress last month.
A close-up view. I used the Cuttlebug butterfly die & embossing set and made some vellum butterflies. I LOVE that one!!!
Used some of the new & fun Imaginese papers, rub-ons & stickers.

3 comments:

  1. I love those butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your layouts and those butterflies are gorgeous!
    I hope you have a great and productive weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 AM

    I love those layouts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete