Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A sleepy good morning to you.

Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now. Just a wee bit tired because I had two kids join us in bed last night. I know, I know. I should have taken them back to their beds but I was so tired myself that I just couldn't even budge out of bed. Well, now I'm paying the price.

I also have two little stinkers up with me right now too. It's 6:30am in the morning!!! What are they doing so wide awake and ready to go??! No doubt they'll be exhausted tonight (which means, ... just maybe, I'll get a good nights' sleep too. ;)


So how are my friends doing with all the snow? I can't believe how much we got here!!! Wow!!! What a wild spring-winter storm!! Today looks like it will be sunny and the snow will start to melt away. Phew! Hopefully the roads are better today too 'cause Tim took the kids yesterday & did a few errands for me. He said the roads were pretty bad.

Not much else to say here that will bore you to tears. So, I'll end it here and say "have a great day".


Here's a layout that I did a few weeks back using some more of the older line of Upsy Daisy Designs.



I did get my package of stuff to use for the Guest Desginer spot and it's fun stuff!!! I'm looking forward to creating with it.


Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good day and were able to get some time to rest! My DD was up at 5:30am this morning - I was NOT a happy camper but thankfully Grandpa and Grandma just happened to be visiting so they got up with her and let me go back to bed. :)
    I'm hoping to snow disappears soon! It will be so nice to see some green!
    I hope you have a great sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:01 AM

    Oh Cari, how cute that you had some company to snuggle with :) Love the layout too, very cute! And I'm sorry about your snow, that just stinks!

    ReplyDelete