Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Paper Trunk, Core'dinations and Got Sketch!

Busy post today!!

This is a fabulous match - just perfect for each other. Throughout this past month Paper Trunk and Core'dinations have been sharing layouts from both design teams. Wonderful projects have been shared on both websites.

I'm thrilled to be a part of both of these wonderful companies. Today I'm sharing a post on Paper Trunk. I'll just share a peek because I'd love for you to pop over to the Paper Trunk Blog and check it out in full.

I had so much fun scrapbooking these photos of my son eating watermelon as it is his ultimate favorite fruit ever!! He could probably eat an entire watermelon himself (if I let him!)!

Hope you're enjoying your summer. My kids only have a few more weeks left before school starts. I have mixed feelings about all of that however. But it will be good to get back into routine that's for sure.

Now, on to Got Sketch!
If you ever need some good scrappy inspiration then you must check out Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch blog. I'm always thrilled when she asks me to participate because I just love her sketches. They truly inspire me and help me to use a lot of pictures on one layout (something I don't normally do.)

So today she has posted a new sketch - you can check it out HERE.
And here is my take on her fabulous sketch.


Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, October Afternoon (striped paper), SRM stickers, Paper Trunk (white alpha stickers), Making Memories (black alpha stickers), American Crafts Thickers, rick rack (black), Cuttlebug embossing folder

So for now, that's all I have to share! Please make sure to pop over to the PT blog for my full reveal and check out all the wonderful sketches over at the Got Sketch blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:08 AM

    Love your layout and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page!! I love all the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete