Friday, November 18, 2005

I thought that before I went to bed I'd sit here and type a little bit.
I'm exhausted!! I've been working my butt off on this assignment and it's taking me a long time - maybe because I'm doing too much with it. However, I know that I'm going to be very happy with it in the end. But, instead of focusing just on this right now, I'm constantly thinking about all the other assignments & deadlines that I have and Christmas related shopping & activities!! My brain just won't stop. That's why I thought I'd type it all out here so that when I do go to bed I'll be able to sleep (and hopefully my brain will, too).
Tomorrow morning Tim & I are going out for a little bit. We need to do some shopping and it's a perfect time because my MIL is visiting right now and can look after the kids. I'm not too sure what we're going to buy for everybody yet but it certainly would be nice to check off a few things from that never-ending list we have.
I think I'm going to finish off here because my eyelids are getting very heavy and my contacts are getting really dry!!

Oh ya, Jayden's birthday party .... he was such a sweetie. Of course, he had NO idea what was going on! He ate his supper like a champion! And, then we had to wait while my hubby went to the airport to get his mom. When they got back the kids were dying to dig into the cupcakes. Well, we gave one to J.J. and he devoured it!!! He's never had one before & think he thought that this was pretty neat! He (with help from his big sister, Kailyn) opened a few presents and played contently until bedtime. He's such a wonderful little baby. Oh ya! I guess I can't call him baby anymore, right? He's 1 now! Oh nevermind that! He will ALWAYS be my baby boy!!! :)

Well, off I go! Hope all of you had a great Friday and have a wonderful weekend. I'll be busy scrapping away!

No comments:

Post a Comment