Friday, May 04, 2007

Off tomorrow!

I'm leaving early in the morning to teach a class at Brightwood Ranch. There's a ladies retreat going on this weekend and I'm going for the day to teach a mini album class. I'd show you some pictures but it's been rather rainy & dark the last few days so I haven't been able to take any. But I will share some when I get the chance.
The theme for the weekend is God's Purpose for the pictures in your life. So the album is going to be filled with pictures from birth to present. I'm quite excited about it & hope that they will all enjoy their finished project. I finished up all the kits and everything is boxed up and ready to go. What a great way to spend National Scrapbook Day tomorrow (... although if I could have scrapped myself that would have been even better!! ;))

Sorry, my pictures are still not working. Hopefully that will change over the weekend. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. have fun teaching your class cari! i'm sure it will be a hit! can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 AM

    That album looks great Cari. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete