Saturday, May 12, 2007

Something new today!

Today I am doing something new & different from my regular daily routine. I am starting my 1st day of work at The Urban Scrapbook Inc., my LSS. I'm really looking forward to doing something different - it will be a great break for me from being a mommy. (and believe I do love my children dearly but this mommy just needs a bit of a break & change of pace.)
So, hopefully I won't drop a bunch of stuff all over the place or charge someone too much (or too little) or just make a fool of myself. Hopefully it will just be a fun & enjoyable day. After all, how could it not be - I'm working in one of my favorite places!!!

Oh, and last night, I went out for dinner with some girlfriends. Guess who? Anyone? I went out for dinner with Ki and Jami. That's right. Jami is in town visiting Ki and Ki is showing her around our beautitful city. The weather has been perfect so that's a bonus too. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Earls (although I had a Kung Pou Hunan and my hubby complained about my breath the entire night!!) and had a wonderful time talking. Thanks girl. Hope to see them again today at the store too. I'll post some pictures of the 3 of us later on.

Well, I'd better get going and get ready for my 1st day. I'll fill in you later.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Hope your first day went great Cari!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cari...make a fool of yourself??? BAH! I think not! Your first day was fabulous!! It was great working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Hope you had a great day at work and I am soooooooooo jealous of your dinner date!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete