Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Almost ready

Well, I've got a ton of stuff & kits packed up & ready to go for this weekend. Only a few things left to work on and get ready before I leave for the Island. I'm really excited and looking forward to a bit of a break as well. It's been a rather stressful few days just trying to get it all together.

We had fun on Monday at my parent's house remembering my Grandpa and his love for ice cream.
Here's a few pictures.





Well, I'm off to bed. Needing some sleep in a big way right now! Have a great day!

**OH, and please bear with me as I'm adding some tabs to the top of my blog and will try to clean up some clutter around here. So things will change slowly next week sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - have fun - an island sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete