Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Fabulous weekend!

I had so much fun this past weekend teaching at The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Victoria, BC and working with Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. It was just a blast and so much fun to hang out with Katharina Doyle, Cathie Allan, Christie (and her hubby), and Diane Baldwin.

I was even thrilled to hear that we would be staying at the Empress!

The venue for this event was spectacular. Just beautiful!


The lighting for teaching/classroom area was also just amazing because it was mostly natural light. This building used to be a green house ... and not just any ordinary greenhouse. This place was gorgeous.

I had so much fun teaching my classes and the ladies were just so sweet and wonderful.
Here's a few pictures to share.



I loved working with Katharina in the Canadian Scrapbooker booth. She's just amazing! and did an awesome job getting things ready for this event!

A HUGE thanks to my sponsors Imaginisce and Core'dinations!! You are awesome!!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a wonderful time and a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that looks and sounds like a great time, and from what I've seen of your classes - excellent projects!! You never disappoint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cari - I wish you could see the envious drool coming out of my mouth over the awesome venue and experience you had. LOL! What an amazing time - wish I could have been there. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cari, everything looks lovely and so much fun !!! Wished I was there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a wonderful class with you and one with Cathie as well. Thanks for the generous product package, I made 2 more pages from the left overs!
    If you come again next year please sign me up!!!

    ReplyDelete