Monday, December 20, 2010

A bit of housekeeping

So, I spent a few hours on my blog and cleaned it up a bit. Was getting a bit too cluttered for my liking. I also added a few more tabs at the top. Feel free to check them out!

So, the kiddos are off school for the holidays now and I'm looking forward to some family time. We're going to do some baking this week, maybe go skating, play games and SLEEP IN!!!!! Yeah!!!
They're getting very excited and I love seeing that in their faces. So am I as a matter of fact. I just love this time of the year. I love that they like all the decorations and putting on the christmas lights. In fact, they fight over who plugs in what!!

So, not too much to share today but I did want to remind you to continue checking out the Core'dinations blog (12 Days of Technique) and Imaginisce (Garden Party). There's always lots of exciting things happening there!

Here's a small peek of a card that I made for myStampBOX - they'll be posting some more projects this week so make sure to check that out too.

Plus make sure to check the blog to see if you're a winner of a stamp set - for those of you that posted on the blog.

And here's a few pictures from when we cut our tree down at the beginning of December.

Before we even started to hunt for our tree there was this nice little arbor thingie where we took a family picture. It happens to be the photo that I used for our Christmas cards this year.
... and ... they're off!!
Isn't he just the cutest??? Yeah, I know he knows it too! Such a big cheese!
We found it!
So that's it! Have a great Monday!!

Oh, and I'd love it if you'd stop by Nikon Canada on Facebook (CLICK HERE) and vote for a photo of mine. All you have to do is click LIKE and you're done. Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment