Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My yummy smelling house

It smells so good right now in my house. We baked sugar cookies (and hope to decorate tomorrow), ginger snaps and the kids wanted to do some rice krispies. Still have a few more things to bake and then we're done.



I made a cute pair of earrings for Kailyn using the Snowflake Crystals from Imaginisce. They were so simple to make and she loves them!

I keep forgetting to share pics of our tree this year. I love it! We got a different kind this year and it's just so pretty. We usually put silver and blue ornaments on our tree but this year we just did all silver and I really like how it turned out.



Tomorrow, after many, many years, I'm finally getting my piano tuned!! Yeah! I can't wait to play it when it's all finished. It's going to sound so wonderful! (it also encouraged me to tidy up my room 'cause it's also my scrapping space!)

I just have a few things to wrap, bake and then I'm all ready. Have some great christmas movies to watch with the kids as I've been enjoying a bunch of them on TV. I love them and could sit there for hours watching them.

Before I go, I just want to share another layout I made using Garden Party from Imaginisce. I used the i-rock tool to adhere the white glam rocks. Have I told you lately that I love my i-rock?? Oh yeah! Probably only a bazillion times!!!! I LOVE MY I-ROCK!!! heehee!


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment