Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mark your calendars!!



Join Core'dinations & Helmar as they team up the week of January 3rd-7th, 2011!! I can guarantee that you won't want to miss out on this blog swap!
Make sure to stop by both the Core'dinations Blog & the Helmar design team blog. There will be lots of fun, great projects to see & prizes to be won!
I've posted a little blinkie on my side bar and if you'd like to promote this blog swap that would be awesome!!

Today, if you hop on over to myStampBOX blog you'll find some wonderful Christmas cards created by the Design Team. I know that you'll be inspired!

Here's a fun card that I created.
Supplies used: myStampBOX (HoHoHo set), Core'dinations cardstock, buttons (unknown), doilie (dollar store), twine, Glitz Stickles (ruby slippers)

So are you all finished with your christmas shopping? Wrapped all your presents?
I AM!!!! YEah!!!! Finished wrapping them today and I'm all ready.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays, Cari! I'm so excited to be designing with you at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete