Monday, April 18, 2011

Another new sketch & Release Week at Imaginisce

Today another sketch is revealed on Club Got Sketch.

Again Valerie has done an awesome job. I decided to rotate the sketch in order to work with my photos.

I can't believe that we only have 3 more sketches to go and then we're done! The time has just flown by and I've loved every sketch. I'm always challenged with those double pagers though - but that's a good thing as I need a bit of a challenge and it's fun to use a whack load of photos as well.


Supplies used: Core'dinations Cardstock, Basic Grey (patterned papers, die-cut stickers), Fiskars border punch, 3L (foam squares & tape runner)

Hope you had a great weekend. We had some beautiful weather and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the sunshine here!

Mark your calendars - next week Imaginisce will be having another release party for the new I-rock embellishments and you won't want to miss seeing those!! They're fabulous!
Plus on Thursday & Friday (21st & 22nd) the Imaginisce blog will be sharing some projects using Clear Scraps albums - the Design Team will share examples of how they've used various Imaginisce tools on the acrylic albums... and trust me ... this is another 2 days you don't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment