Friday, May 06, 2011

It's Friday!!!

I Love Fridays!! (plus it was a great day yesterday as I got a few emails requesting some projects for publication! Always love those emails!)

Have a few things to share as I haven't posted much this week - been busy.

Here's a layout from Club Got Sketch that was posted this past Monday. It was a double page sketch but I made mine into a one pager.


Supplies used: Core'dinations Cardtsock Imaginisce patterned paper and stickers, Divine Twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder, punches (EK Success & Fiskars), alpha stickers (Scenic Route), 3L (foam squares)

We've got one more sketch to go and it will be on Monday. Wow! 8 weeks just flew by! Thanks Valerie for so many amazing sketches. I had so much fun creating my layouts.

Here's a card I made a little while back.

Supplies used: Core'dinations Cardstock, Fiskars stamp (Sentiment) & punches (oval, scallop oval, swirl, corner border), 3L (foam squares)

I used the scallop oval punch to make the petals of the flower. The oval I punched out of dark brown cardstock and embosssed then lightly sanded the embossed image. I hand stitched the flower stem and added leaves using the swirl punch. I stamped the sentiment with a Fiskars stamp.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE CORE'DINATIONS DT ANNOUNCEMENT ... stay tuned as it will be made on National Scrapbooking Day - this Saturday May 7th!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see who makes the new team!!!!

1 comment: