Monday, October 24, 2011

Cards with dimension

Hi there!
Hope you're having a great day on this fine Monday morning.

I'm not sure if you've seen it yet but Imaginisce has come out with some Foam Tape. They have it in rolls and then on a sheet in 2 different sized squares. They come in 3 different colors (white, black, brown and red).
I love this stuff! But then again, I use foam dots/squares on pretty much everything that I create. I like adding that little bit of 3D dimension to my projects.

Here's the 3 cards that I created using the Foam Tape.

For this first card I used the foam tape on the white cardstock panel (after I punched a circle in the upper section) than I adhered it to the front of the card.

On the inside of the card I added another white panel (like the front) and then the chipboard sentiment which can be seen through the front circle shaped window.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Patterned paper, chipboard, die-cut), Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, ribbon (May Arts), Cuttlebug embossing folder

For this next card I used a small circle punch and punched out various snowflake designs and then used the small foam squares to adhere them overtop of the same patterned paper. I also added dimension to the die-cut title using foam squares.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (patterned paper, die-cuts, Glam Rocks (white & red), Foam Squares), Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock

For the last card I "popped up" the orange polka dot circles and the die-cut leaves as well as the title over the ribbon using the foam sqaures. The added dimension just brings some interest to the card.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (patterned papers, die-cut, canvas sticker, Glam Rocks), Circle Punch, Colorbox ink, ribbon, My Little Bit of Whimsy (bird stick pin)

Thanks for stopping by. If you're interested in seeing more ideas using the Foam Tape make sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog today because the DT has created some wonderful cards.

4 comments:

  1. these are just delightful Cari, I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Cari! The recipients of these will treasure them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great cards Cari! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! I have to get my hands on that foam tape. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete