Monday, October 17, 2011

Canadian Scrapbooker October Sketch



I'm not sure if you've seen the new CS "It's a Sketchy" Challenge. It's another great one!

Here's the sketch that Jill created.

And here's my take on it.

I used my Cricut to cut most of the designs on this page.



Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Upsy Daisy Designs (patterned paper), Robin's Nest (gems), Harmonie (alpha stickers, label sticker, gold sticker on shirt), Rose Moka (alpha stickers - red & green), 3l (Foam squares), Cricut Expression and All Sports cartridge.

We'd love to see what you create using this sketch. For more details on this CLICK HERE.
Thanks Jill for another great sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable page Cari! Love how you used the Cricut - think I'm going to have to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete