Monday, July 16, 2012

Everyday Inspiration


This week on the Imaginisce blog the Designer's were asked to find inspiration from their everyday life.

I drew inspiration from a picture frame that is on a wall in my scrapbook room.


I basically followed the shape of the frame but changed the black to white.

I created the words using the Cricut Craft Room and then cut it out on my Cricut Expressions. (it was fun to do that too as it was my first time using the craft room - so fun & so easy!!)

I then hand-cut a large heart from patterned paper (from Bon Voyage collection) and adhered white Glam Rocks all around the outer edge.
I added some fabric flowers and used my i-Top 2.0 tool to create some brads for the center of the flowers.


Supplies: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage collection: papers and stickers, i-Top 2.0 tool, i-Top Brad Daddies, i-Rock tool and Glam Rocks, fabric flowers); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, Cricut Expression

Make sure to hop on over to the Imaginisce blog to see all of the beautiful creations this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment