Monday, October 29, 2012

The Clicut

Hi everyone!

I just came home from a great weekend away teaching on Vancouver Island.  Thanks ladies for such a great time. It's always fun to meet to people & make new friends.

Have you seen or heard of Imaginisce's tool called the Clicut??


It's a retractable pen knife.
So easy and so much fun to use!

I'm sharing a post on the Imaginisce blog today about 2 cards that I made using the Clicut. I'd love for you to check it out.

I'll share some pictures here but for more details you'll have to hop on over there. ;)


Here's card #1



Here's card #2



Well, thanks for stopping by.  Sorry this is short & sweet but after being away all weekend there's lots to catch up on & get ready for another week here.

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment