Monday, April 22, 2013

Got Sketch? #155

I love Valerie Salmon's sketches.  They make creating so easy. And, of course, when I'm using Simple Stories product it's even easier!!

If you hop on over to Got Sketch? you can see the recent sketch #155 ... plus there's some great 'takes' on this sketch as well.

Here's what I came up with this sketch.
Photos are from my Dad's 70th birthday last fall.


I basically followed the sketch throughout. The only change I made was cutting out the banner strip from some patterned paper instead of using the circles as Valerie had in her sketch.



I moved things here & there just to fit my photos and journaling strips. I love how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Make sure to stop by Got Sketch blog too to check out the sketch and other interpretations of this awesome sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment