It's been a super fun week of amazing projects from both the Imaginisce DT and The Twinery DT. Both companies teamed up this past week for a Blog Hop and if you missed out you can go to both of the blogs and check out the amazing projects.
Each company has a great giveaway and it's open to enter until Sat., April 27th midnight!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on all the blogs that you visit throughout the week and you'll be automatically entered. There are a few extra ways to enter that are listed on the Imaginisce blog. See HERE to learn more.
So start hopping!!
Here's the Blog Hop order for today (Friday) , the last day of the Hop. :(
The Twinery DT
Here's what I created for the hop.
I used product from the Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection. A Core'dinations tag, which I embossed, was used for my title area.
"Special Little Moments with Grand People"
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Childhood Memories collection: patterned papers, Sticker Stackers, chipboard embellishments, i-rock tool and Glam Rocks (red & white), Foam Tape & Squares, square alpha stickers); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock (cardstock & tags); The Twinery (colored twine); Fiskars (border punch); black pen (Uniball)
I used some twine to tie around the eyelet on the tag.
.... a close-up shot.
The main use of the twine on my layout was a diamond design.
- I made scored lines (using my score board) on a blank sheet of paper (printer paper works just fine).
- I then adhered that scrap paper (using temporary adhesive) to my white cardstock (everything cut to size already).
- I used a paper piercer and poked holes at the points of interesection throughout the entire design.
- After all of the holes had been made I began sewing the twine and creating the diamond design.
- When the twine was finished I used my i-rock tool and adhered both small & larger red Glimmer Glam Rocks to add a bit of 'pizazz'! ;)
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the other fabulous projects!! You will definitely find a lot of inspiration and a variety of ways to use twine & the fun Imaginisce collections!
Have a super weekend!