Monday, September 30, 2013

Kiwi Lane Designs Winner & Teaming up ...

I almost forgot to post this today because I had a crazy busy but fun weekend teaching at BC's Crop 4 kids!!  Taught 3 great classes to so many amazing women!! Thanks to Mary & Sandra for all your hard work in organizing this incredible event.

SO now ... I have a winner to announce from my blog post HERE regarding the Kiwi Lane Designs Templates GIVEAWAY.

The lucky winner is ....


RUTH BRAD!!!!

Congratulations Ruth. You will love using these templates.
If you can just shoot me an email I'll get these goodies sent off to you!


***********

This week Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock and Xyron are teaming up.



You are going to see so many amazing projects and get so much inspiration you will want to craft all week long ... with maybe a break here & there to eat!!

PLUS .... there's GIVEAWAYS!!!!!  Who doesn't like a giveaway?!
So make sure to check out the blogs each day this week for inspiration and prizes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment