Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hoppin' with Xyron & Maya Road today!!


This week Xyron has teamed up with Maya Road!!!  So much fun!!
We got quite a few goodies to play with and I chose to use a few of them on this layout.

I also partnered these amazing products up with some of the new Sn@p Cards (HER) from Simple Stories.

After figuring out the placement of the cards & photos I began adhering things into place using the Xyron Mega Runner.




I embossed the corners of the cardstock (TH Kraft Core by Core'dinations) by placing an embossing folder on the corner (at an angle) and running a rolling pin over top. You have to push and give it a fair bit of pressure.
Once embossed I sand the image gently.




Here's my finished layout.



And some close-up shots.
I just love the Maya Road kraft envelopes! Aren't they darling?


.... and those Vintage felt flowers? Ah, they are just so pretty.
I used the Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots to adhere them to my layout (even though they had a bit of adhesive on the backs already I wanted to give them a bit extra to make sure that they stayed on the cardstock).

The wooden doilies by Maya Road are the perfect addition to any type of project.

Supplies: 
Xyron (Mega Runner, High Tack Adhesive Dots, Teresa Collins Stapler)
Maya Road (Vintage Felt Posies: Carnation, Kraft Gift Card Envelopes, Granny's Mini Wood Doilies)
Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock (TH Kraft Core)
Simple Stories (Sn@p Cards - HER)

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to check out the rest of the work from both companies' design teams!


OH, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the joyfulness of this LO....colors, photos, theme, and everything. Thanks for sharing your tutorial.
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable layout! so cute and I love the tip about embossing the corner using a rolling pin.

    ReplyDelete