Friday, February 07, 2014

Sweet Treats for Valentine's Day

Boy! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've shared anything here.  Life is busy.
My boys are enjoying basketball this year so I've been at a lot of games over the past few months.  I'm enjoying watching them play as well. And hope to share a few layouts about their achievements in this sport.

Anyways, for now I'd like to share a fun little Valentine's Day project. I created this for Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock and they shared it in a newsletter to their readers. If you haven't yet signed up for their newsletter do so now! You receive great project ideas and find out the latest news!


I created these little 'milk' carton shaped boxes. You can add some sweet little treats or surprises for those special ones in your life.  These are easy enough for the kids to make as well. And they can decorate them however they would like!

This one I used a large rectangle shaped box to create a 'window' and adhered a small piece of transparency on the inside.  Decorated it with a doily, ribbon, tags and it's ready to go!



For this carton I used some of the TH Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions card stock and created the basic shape. Decorated with a spiral rose, tag, ribbon & twine and it's ready to get filled up with some goodies!



If you're interested in creating this fun little project CLICK HERE for the instructions.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment: