Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Friday!

Woohoo!! I'm so happy that it's Friday.


I don't know why I'm always relieved once that day rolls around.  Perhaps it's because we're all home and I don't have to make bag lunches, we can sleep in and for the most part ... be lazy!!  It's not usually that way but I like to think it could be!

Spring Break is just around the corner and I think we're all looking forward to the break from school. Hopefully we'll have nice weather here and can out & do some day trips to various places.

And as you've probably noticed I haven't been posting a lot here lately.
Life has just been busy. It's all good but it's been busy. So this break is very welcomed.

This past month we wrapped up Jayden's basketball season. He absolutely loved it! And he did so well. We are so proud of him. He got an award at the end of the season - Hustler Award.  He really is a go getter and just never stops.  He may look like the smallest guy on the team but don't let that fool you!!


Here's he is the last day at his basketball tournament! They all did a super job!



After basketball we followed it up with our annual Ice Cream Cone celebration at my folks place.  Each year since my grandpa has passed away we honour him by having an ice cream cone because he loved ice cream!






And of course, some nights need to be celebrated with a glass of this yummy stuff.  One of my favourites - Chaberton's Bacchus.



Over the past few months I have been trying to get into a better exercise routine.   This past week, in fact, has been one of my best for in terms of consistent running. Not sure if it's because of the nicer weather or my new shoes!!! Feeling good in fuchsia!!!



And of course, spring is coming so I have a bit of that spring fever and have started cleaning the blinds throughout out house.  Too many too mention and I still have a whack load more to go but they are definitely cleaner and that makes me feel better.


Well, that's it for the happenings in my life right now.
I have been busy scrapbooking.  I'm actually trying to do some Project Life stuff for the 1st time ever!  A bit overwhelmed at the moment but I'll get it I'm sure.

Check back here on Monday as I'll be sharing a Simple Stories projects!



Have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment