Friday, February 28, 2014

Just sharing ....

... a couple of layouts that I had published in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine Winter issue.

The layout below I created using Stampin' up brick (background) paper and then added pieces of Core'dinations TH Kraft Core along with some Stickers from Simple Stories.
Our challenge was to create a layout that is brick inspired.  Well, when I found this photo of my son and the brick paper ... it just all came together.



 I used my Silhouette to cut out details like the arrow 'happy' and the journal block.


This next layout I used some awesome Simple Stories product again and Core'dinations card stock.
I cut a large strip of grey card stock and used an embossing folder (stars).
Our challenge for this layout was to create a layout with a Quote from Winnie the Pooh.


 Some close-up shots.

Here's the quote that I used.

 Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment