Monday, October 01, 2012

BC's Crop for Kids

Wow!! I can't believe it's almost time for another fabulous event of Crop for Kids.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this event for the past several years.  It is an incredible way to give to our community and to the children that need our help.

Next weekend (October 5-7th) , yes it's Thanksgiving (for those of who are Canadian) this great event, Crop for Kids takes place.

I'm all set!!!
In fact, just finished creating all of my kits for my classes and ready to go!!!
I missed not teaching last year (because of a health issue last summer) but I'm so excited to be back!
I'm also looking forward to showing off my lia sophia jewelry too! That will be super fun!!

Here's a look at the classes I'll be teaching next weekend. If you're attending the event & haven't yet signed up for classses I'd love to see you in mine!! (or at least come by & say 'hi'! ;))

"Make A Wish"
I'll be teaching a birthday card themed class.  
We all know people who have birthdays and how many times do you find you're going to a birthday party and still don't have a card?? Well this is the perfect time to change that & be prepared. We will create 6 fabulous & adorable b-day cards perfect for any age!
(Supplies used in class: Core'dinations Cardstock and Imaginisce)

"Life is Good"
We all have memories and this little album is a great way to store them forever, plus family & friends can see what brings you joy and the memories that you've made together as a family.
(Supplies used in class: Core'dinations Cardstock & Simple Stories)

Hope you have a super week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment